Job Ref: 435
- Supporting customers whenever they call, with any challenges with computers, software, and connectivity issues.
- Provide the best level of support to our customers on all matters of IT.
- Record and update all IT requests and incidents accurately and thoroughly through the company’s IT Service Management system.
- Working with the team to support and carry out any support work and assist in any upcoming project to further enhance your learning opportunities.
Desirable skills and qualifications:
- Computer or IT-related degree or qualification (Preferred not essential).
- Any understanding of Cloud computing and what it is.
- Any experience in Active Directory, DNS, M365 or any other IT fields.
- During the probation period, we will put together a training plan with goals and exams to pass to complete within this period, reasonable training time provided.
- 1+ years equivalent working experience within a customer-facing role.
- Experience supporting a user base in a typical Windows desktop environment.
- Have a good understanding of Workstation/Server environments. Any experience or knowledge of a domain model.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft M365 with the ability to support and help Users with basic administration and troubleshooting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enabling good verbal and written communication. IT training is much easier to transfer than good customer skills, so this is an essential requirement.
- Comfortable on the telephone in a friendly but professional manner.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently, using your initiative.
- Able to demonstrate care and attention to detail whilst being polite and helpful with any support requests.
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
- A keen willingness to learn.
- A full UK driving licence.
- We empower all passionate technology-loving professionals by helping them to achieve goals and learn new technologies, assisting them to expand their skills and taking part in inspiring projects and tasks.
- Company training plan – enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses and qualifications.
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big or small, we just want you to think, you are part of a team, but you are also seen as an individual.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.